A Message From Our CEO, Jose Rodriguez
To our valued customers,
With the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we at Natural Stone Designs are continuing to monitor developments and the guidance of public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
In light of recent developments, I wanted to provide you with an update on our efforts to continue to provide for your stone fabrication and installation needs.
What you can expect from us
- We have provided guidance to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced cleaning of high-touch areas at our showroom, office, and restroom to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- We will make every effort to keep our showroom operating as usual, to the extent possible while safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our employees and customers as we comply with the directives of national, state, and local authorities.
- We will continue to welcome you to our showroom and office, but at this time we’ve asked our team members to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others. Please accept our greeting as an expression of our appreciation for your patronage and consideration for your safety.
- It may become necessary for us to reduce access or office hours, limit the number of customers allowed on premises at any given time, or suspend access to all or parts of a storage facility, including the office, to deal with the potential impacts of the coronavirus outbreak, including deep cleanings or disinfection services.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities as we go forward.
Our request to you
- During these unprecedented times, we ask for your patience and understanding if we have to adjust the customer experience to adapt to the ever-changing landscape.
- If you are in a group the CDC has designated as high-risk, or you are otherwise concerned about contracting the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we urge you to follow the advice of the public health community and make informed decisions about visiting public areas, including our location, where you could be exposed to others who may carry the virus. The CDC’s list of those at risk can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html.
- We encourage you to use the various channels for interacting with us. All customers have access to our website https://naturalstonedesigns.net In addition, customers can call Customer Service at 972.243.4966 where our team would be happy to assist.
- We urge you, as a member of the Natural Stone Designs family, to monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information. For your convenience, below are some references and resources for your consideration:
Thank you for being our valued customer. We look forward to continuing to meet your stone design needs.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Natural Stone Designs